HOW TO STOP wasting time on youtube
I wasted so much my time on youtube ................semingly... yoou can see that i had wasted so much time... yes but after some days i just quite that habit .. ..
I am no scientist but from my experience that i quite that habit . today I will tell you..what you can do to has a good habit that could complete your task at the time.... you just wanted . ..so this blog is for you...
Why we waste our time .. instead of we know that we are wasting?
What is WASTING time?
when I see people , and actually look tthem carefully they think that time wasting just means time wasting............actually you can play games with your sister for the reason of good relation with her .is it time wasting ...nope...................when we think about time ...we should think and ask ourself ..is it really helping me out.. is it will benefit me to get succeed me...
Same goes onto youtube ..ask !what you are watching is it will really help me to get me onto to goal.
yours goal might be different.............maybe what people think that
so the equation means that the time of content < Value that your goal
Comments
Post a Comment