Skip to main content

WELCOME

WELCOME

Quote

"Excuse is Way to Stop Thinking of the REGRETATION is a way to go"

How to start Reading BOOKS ( if you hate reading)

HOW TO START READING BOOKS

(IF YOU HATE READING)





                                      
I remember those Days when i was sitting at home and feeling boring alone, I was came up in capital of Arunachal to do pursue my education because I thought I would get a quality education , i just had to spent with my grand father because,
i Had no smart phone, tb was boring , for 6 months I did the same things but then, I thought that i had a laptop, it was not nice, laptop was slidily damage , but i had manage, and thought to read books , master wing chun, there he really like his sanskriti , i read rich dad poor dad its has open my closed eyes, then day by day on the same laptop to read, i read but didn't understand, and then after 10 months i read more then 40 book
so start,

misconception of people on reading , i don't has time,
it can finished yours problems

1. purpose for the reading , is it will be solution of yours problem, finance, Law of

 simplicity, Habit problem Atomic habit , at new books watch summary
2.start by small, take small learn small

3. Apply

4. fixed the time at after what time, after eating or at morning after brush

5. do it constantly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REASONS to start Reading BOOKS Early (Even If you hate)

Reasons to start reading books early (Even if you hate) What do you think if someone tells you  that he read books, ofcourse you will think that he would be a nerdy , a class topper or what ever else.... But in today i will do talk about the Why to read books early, the reasons i will do mention ,so that you will know the Importance of reading , Reasons 1 . Reading Can Give you so much level up Teachers...     Teachers are in our school, but they teach ncert which is not new ,all read it, many times they don't also read it, they copy paste the answer questions 2. READING Gives you a new perspective , areas , Learning 3. Reading books on any topic can give you an deep insight and Apply 4. Reading books the advices are not will misleading it will be on written form 5. It will also help in yours academic The Misconception 1. I have no to time . I have to read every word 2. I just have to read (no)      If you think you just have to read, the readin...

What i learned today

  first........1.   Finding the patterns...its make for process orieanted second....2.   fundamentals never works only at one things..it may be works at all things so do learn it third......3      Make divide the task into small small steps that you could easily doooooooo... fourth....3+1..  never just take facts and information ,...when you have everywhere work...or search to do...just know that yours brain will forget ..when its will not repeat... fifth.......3+2... how to give tasks to team.. first know what is the step of task ...divide it..as its looks easy to do...then ...do one things at once when other complete ..move to other task.. MOSt important,...share the part of task to the member ..but know you need a five minute plan learn to self persuade yourself into a direction